Shannon Muir moved to Los Angeles in 1996, where she became a production professional in the animation and virtual world industries, as well as a writer of animation scripts. From those experiences, Shannon wrote the books GARDNER’S GUIDE TO WRITING AND PRODUCING ANIMATION and GARDNER’S GUIDE TO PITCHING AND SELLING ANIMATION. She also enjoys writing contemporary romance, science fiction, fantasy, and YA literature as well as reviewing these genres.
Shannon holds a BA in English-Creative Writing/Radio-TV from Eastern Washington University in Cheney, Washington. Her MA is in Communications from California State University, Fullerton in Fullerton, California. Other education includes: Certificates in both Screenwriting and Project Management from UCLA Extension in Los Angeles, California; as well as a Certificate for Library Technician studies from Long Beach City College in Long Beach, California.
Here’s how to follow Shannon on social media:
- Website: http://www.shannon-muir.com
- Blog: http://shannonmuir.wordpress.com
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/shannon_muir
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=5707555&trk=tab_pro
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shannon-Muirs-Animated-Insights/207314084615